Mandi
Mandi asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

Top News stories/topics of 2007?

WE ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A TIME CAPSULE FOR A COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT ARE GETTING MARRIED (THEY WILL OPEN IT ON THEIR 5TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY) . I AM PUTTING TOGETHER THE "TOP NEWS STORIES OF 2007". TOPICS I'VE GOT SO FAR:

Death of Anna Nichole

Pet Food recall

VA-tech shootings

Greensburg, KS tornado (we live in KS)

Paris Hilton goes to jail

MN bridge collapse

Micheal Vick dogfighting

UT miner rescue effort

Anyone have any other ideas for other news stories i can put in my collection??? Thanks soo much for the help!

• jim bo
    Favorite Answer

. Well,, you have a few trival items in there, but I guess it's all subjective, huh? And hopefully during the next 4 months , nothing of substance will happen. Like maybe our Iraq troops will come Home!

You might want to Google 'top news stories 2007' .

Maybe the VA shooting of 32 students will be in there. Or something about the nasty weather. And, ya, the 100 recalls of junk from China. ...the $600 iPhone, or the PLayStations? The stock market breaking 13,000 or was it 14K?

There must have been some good movies? etc.

Source(s): << Hilton fan
  • dorval

LOL@Shoshone's answer. Ditto. could 1st - "No without delay nutrients Day". it quite is a bodily efficient day for figuring out to purchase. I shopped heavily on that day very final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. i'm hoping they march each and each 3 hundred and sixty 5 days (it incredibly is till finally they are deported), a as without delay as a month harm from the meztiso congestion could be friendly. I easily have by using certainty that boycotted each and all of the small agencies that have been closed on that day. extremely the ingesting places that have been closed, could desire to you think of of what that they had be doing on your nutrients? so a sturdy distance as what i think of of roughly who's controlling or organizing the marches, i do no longer probable have plenty concern. If the illegals are getting used, it incredibly is their concern. the bigger project of direction is that illegals could opt to be sent dwelling abode. Now that a variety of their activists are against a 2nd could 1st protest, i'm drawn to what diverse methods they'll use to added impose themselves upon persons.