want to buy a double light switch( 1-single pole + 4 way pole light switch.) Any idea where to purchase one?

Top switch turn on light in hall way. Bottom switch turns on garage light but 2 other switches located in different areas also turn on garage light. Been everywhere to find one even online.

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    I've seen single-pole / 3 way double switches before, but never what you are looking for. It may be special order item, check with Home Depot or Graingers Supply (www.grainger.com). Why do you need 3 switches for a garage light, though?

  • 1 decade ago

    you need a 3 way switch to replace the bad you can go to any hardware store

  • 1 decade ago

    go to an electric supply store, they'll tell you what to buy and how to hook it up!!!

  • 1 decade ago

    id say home depot or lowes if not call an electrician...

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.