Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

IS IT LOVE AT FIRST SITE ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? can u help out?

i really like this guy he is th e sweetest thing u will ever meet n hes fine .... but we always talk n smile at each other n we give each other hugs every time we c each other he is the sweetest guy he even is great with my family but we are jus friends and every one says he likes me but how do i kno ?!?!?!?!?!!? n i really like hem alot i jus dont know how 2 tell hem like if i should write hem a note and tell hem how i feel or jus tell hem in reall life but i am jus shy I NEED HELA?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

ask him if he believes in love at first site or should u walk by again

Just my Opinion:

OK, so you see something that glitters,

you don't know if it is real gold or fools gold,

until you examine it more thoroughly.

Is it gold at first sight, maybe, the way you find out is to get to know the person much better.

u should definately let him know how u feel. do it b4 he gives up on u. if he really like u, he wont think you're being desperate or anything. telling him is much better than dreaming about it evry night!! good luck! ;)