ipod nano frozen?

my ipod nano is frozen wont change song, it wont appear on itunes, wont play. when i lock it it doesnt even put the padlock symbols on it, anyone know what to do

Update:

if any one has the exact url for ipod help on how to reset please put it down

Update 2:

it was fully charged last night

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Turn the hold switch on and off. Then hold down Menu and O.K at the same time until the Apple logo appeares, eventualy, it will glow and your iPod will go back to the main menu.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know EXACTLY what to do...

Leave it to go off for aslong as it takes, I left mine for a few days and it was fine cos this firewall thing kept coming up....

then flick the switch on the top to hold, then off again twice and then hold the MENU button until the apple pops up on the screen, and it should be good as new.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

press both the center and menu buttons for 6 seconds for a soft restore were the songs wont be deleted

• Amanda
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

when my battery was really low, the same thing happened. Just hold down the menu button...for like 10 seconds. If not, charge it first.

Hopefully this helped....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

this always happens to me!

normally I just leave it until the battery runs out (about 16 hours) and then turn it back on.

Not the most perfect way but resetting it never seems to work for me.

Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

go to ipod website and follow the instructions to re-set it.

• 1 decade ago

yeah just let the battery run out. it has done this to me twice and it was always good as new once it got charged again. good luck : )

Source(s): the hard way
  • have u bin on itunes help pages???????????????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.