"Made in China" products???

The world is talking about "Made in China" products the last few months....from food to toys to clothes recently!! Now, is there ANY ONE product that is not tainted or harmful to human beings??? I am a Chinese and very embarrassed and humiliated to know that MY COUNTRY is infamous for all these... show more The world is talking about "Made in China" products the last few months....from food to toys to clothes recently!! Now, is there ANY ONE product that is not tainted or harmful to human beings???

I am a Chinese and very embarrassed and humiliated to know that MY COUNTRY is infamous for all these harmful products. China pride itself for churning out millions of products for the world market at a low cost but now losing it's reputations in the process due to some unscruplous businessmen.

The Government is partly to be blamed for this problem too. Tell me, how are the foreigners reacting to this? Avoiding anything "Made in China"? Even those that are not banned??