Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

to the GUYS!! ig u had a girl friend that u love and..?

wouldnt trade her for anybody else..lets say u went to a far place were no one would ever EVER EVER know u cheated would u? and the girl is really hot but then u know 100% that ur gf wont find out would u do something with this girl even if u have to hold it in forever?..remember she wont ever find out. would u?

Favorite Answer

No I would not because I would like to be honest and truthfull and if I did I could not look down on anybody else and infedility is one thing that i truly despise.