Ashburn, Virgina?

Can anybody tell me about Ashburn Va? Are there lots of Jobs out there? Is that a good place for young people, and to start a family. Is there anything to do out there. Please tell me your likes and dislikes.

Favorite Answer

Ashburn Va is a wonderful place to live. You will love it there. It is a wonderful place to start a family, and you will find many great people there. ur kids will have tons of fun in school and they will learn a lot. the schools and the place are great. u will find jobs everywhere becuz it is a growing community. I love ashburn.

Ashburn is a far suburb of Washington DC. There are many jobs in this area, but not directly in Ashburn. Most folks out there commute an hour or more into DC for work.

It's suburbia - not so good for singles, great for families. It's very new, and expensive. Lots of new construction, lots of Yuppies.

it's up near DC, so if you like lots of traffic and lots of people it's your kinda place. personally, I'm not a fan for those reasons

sports pavillion,californa tortilla,etc..