Am I experiencing an overdose from Levothyroxine(Syn thyroid)?

I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism 3 years ago. However, for the same ammount of time I have had a dull achy headache which lasts all day. I also, am lightheaded and have neck and back pain, eye pain and weakness only on my right side. My vision goes in and out sometimes. The other day while grocery shopping... show more I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism 3 years ago. However, for the same ammount of time I have had a dull achy headache which lasts all day. I also, am lightheaded and have neck and back pain, eye pain and weakness only on my right side. My vision goes in and out sometimes. The other day while grocery shopping I felt like people were talking like chipmunks and I felt as though I was on the outside looking in at people. I have a sunburn feeling on the right side of my head on the inside. Last night I heard craking in my head and everytime I close my eyes they twich from left to center. I am easly irratated and forgettful. My head sometimes twitches too! I think only vivsble to me not by anyone else. I have had a Cat Scan done and bloodwork-everything is normal. I am very tired all of the time. I am so frustrated. I do see an endocronogist and she says that these are not complications associated with Hypothyroid and to see my PCP. My PCP says that I need to drop the dosage. Help me?