Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Love Triangle on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 07'?

What is the love triangle on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ... Himesh always talks about it w/ Aneek, and they always say Amanat and always SHOW Sumedha.. could sum1 please explain this all to me... does aneek really like Sumedha, and what about Amanat?

Update:

sume extra details : how do they know that they like Sumedha -- like did they ever admit it on tv -- or is it just presumed??

-- sumetimes ppl on televisions jus create these rumours to get rating..

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OK they just want to show tht aneek n amanat.......they both like sumedha!but its all rumours........aaj kal log show ki trp ratings badane ke liye kya kya karte hain!!!!!well aisa indian idol mein bhi hua tha wid chang n deepali.............poor deepali such a gud singer out ho gayi..........i hope d same doesnt happen 2 sumedha!!!!!!!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Ya Aneek and Amanat like Sumedha! and thats the reason they show sumedha when himesh talks to aneek and amanat!

• delta
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i think this is just a hype to created added viewers interest and keep them hooked to this serial to find out more. it has happened in Indian Idol3 too ( Chang and Deepali ). there is nothing to it as far as i can understand the dramatics of himesh sahib

• Kanan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It is all made up story by Zee TV to bring more audience to the show. I feel sorry for the contestants whose names are involved in this issue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i like the singers of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

nd VOI too these showa r going to rock!!!!

• 1 decade ago

these all are only Himesh tricks for getting more vote,

as he has done in sa re ga ma pa in which he supported Vineet by flowing roumour that "there is someone whom vineet loves a lot"

blah blah blah ...........................

dont worry just enjoy these reality craps..

games of mobile companies*lol

• tokyo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

its just publicity, there's not actually any love triangle & stuff.

anyways, aneek and amanat are far more younger to sumedha.

• 1 decade ago

Why are you puzzle yaar SA RE GA MA PA show dekho or enjoy karo.

but I think the big news is "MAULI w/s ADITYA NARAYAN" love and there is no triangle.

ofcours parhaps me in the triangle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Source(s): YAHOO ANS
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't know....but i think it's just a way to get the public to vote.....they did it to vinnet to....remember.....and they didn't even tell us in the last show?!??

• 1 decade ago

i haven't seen it, saraa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.