Does the NFL think its better to Kill People than Dogs? Who thinks NFL's Personal Conduct Policy is a joke?

Ray Lewis stabs two men to death outside a bar and still plays. Randy Moss tries to run over a cop becuase he has dope in the car (Dope: Drugs not Randy). Fred Evans beats up two cops and has felony charges against him. And, don't forget O.J. Simpson who still holds his place in Canton, Ohio. Along... show more Ray Lewis stabs two men to death outside a bar and still plays. Randy Moss tries to run over a cop becuase he has dope in the car (Dope: Drugs not Randy). Fred Evans beats up two cops and has felony charges against him. And, don't forget O.J. Simpson who still holds his place in Canton, Ohio.

Along comes Vick...kills some dogs...goes to jail (most likely)...and loses 3 years in the NFL if not the rest of his career.

Go ahead...kill all the people you want...but you better not harm a puppy if you ever want to play again!!!!!!!
Update: Ray Lewis stabs two men to death outside a bar and still plays. Randy Moss tries to run over a cop becuase he has dope in the car (Dope: Drugs not Randy). Fred Evans beats up two cops and has felony charges against him. And, don't forget O.J. Simpson who still holds his place in Canton, Ohio. Along comes... show more Ray Lewis stabs two men to death outside a bar and still plays. Randy Moss tries to run over a cop becuase he has dope in the car (Dope: Drugs not Randy). Fred Evans beats up two cops and has felony charges against him. And, don't forget O.J. Simpson who still holds his place in Canton, Ohio.

In all fairness, Ray Lewis plead guilty to Manslaughter. And, yes, I do not condone killing dogs. I rescued a dog from the pound. I love my dog. The question was put this way to make you ponder!
Update 2: Great job everyone. There's a lot of insight and passion in the answers. I know...Ray Lewis and OJ were never found guilty. But, I did learn more about the Personal Conduct Policy by reading your answers.