Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

teenager...depressed right now i need some help because of this boy so plz help!?

well im 14 yrs old i reely love this boy called ashley but i will tell you the problem but i will try and cut it short 4 u !!

soo..i met ashley the other day...and he was a bit drunk..his mate give him a condom....and we then went back to my nans house seeing as she wasnt there...we got into bed..he didnt try anything!!!! buh we were jst kissing..he told me he LOVED me i was so happyy i sed it back and he told me that he dumped rachelhis ex 4 me!! well he kept sayin he loved me about 6 times ini total haha the morning came...we neva did anything!!! but wen we walked home he did seem a bit off with me but i thought he just had a bit of a hangover..anyway...i was on msn..this chatting thing..as i asked him bcoz he werent replying to his txts properly! and he told me he was moving to abergaveny with rachel..rachel is 16 he is 14 !! i dont no if his parents no or his brothers and sisters....he is cumin bk in yr 11as we r goin into yr 10 that is a whole yr :( i was so upset but i asked if

if he still loved me and he said he doesnt know anymre...i dnt know why :( and that he doesnt like rachel..just rachel said to him that he ruined her life because he dumped her !!

plz can some1 giv me advise on wat i shud doo :(:( xxxxxx

Favorite Answer

omg sweetie ur too young. i think ur not in love with him. ur just infatuated. after the raging hormones ur feelings will subside and u will realize that it wasnt love after all.

if that boy was drunk, he didnt mean what he said. he was playing you the whole time he doesnt love you and im sure you dont love him. i dont want to sound bad you are nothing to him. im sorry but its true. dont waste your time worrying about that ********, he doesnt care about you.sweetie im sorry. find a guy that is worth your time, doesnt treat you like crap, doesnt go behind his girlfriends back and do the **** he did with you. he is not worth it. dont waste your time on a jackass like him. remember, he was DRUNK when he said i love you, he didnt mean it.

Gangsta??? you do not understand the meaning of the observe. Yea, like genuine 'gangstas' comes on yahoo solutions and ask for woman advice.... psst, please! only be your self, why you gotta act like a crotch grabbin ponse wannabe to get a females interest?

Omg girl that is soo messed up! He should've made a move on you! Omg...GROW UP