Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A world map made out of flags?

Well, some time ago, i don't remember where though, i saw a world map that was made out of flags, and for e.g. Russia's flag was all over Russia's territory and so the biggest in the map. It looked so interesting! Has anyone seen it? I'd love to get it!

Update:

That's the idea of it, but it looked different, really beautiful and more like a work of art than for a practical use. I'm not sure, but I think there were no black borders separating the flags. And of course, it was the whole world, not a part of Europe. But thanks, that was close.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your question is interesting yar. I am too eager to know the answer.

• 1 decade ago

It seems like it'd be wonderful to look at. I'll keep an eye on your answers to see if someone got the entire map.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I am thinking you put a kill zone up, the red looking box. it kills you as soon as you go into or through it. im thinking you put it trying to make boundary's when you should have put the green looking box. these options are in the spawning section of the tools.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look it up on ebay!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.