Jobi Lam asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我修改以下的英文句子,令意思表達得更理想!

麻煩各位幫我修改以下的英文句子,令意思表達得更理想!

I am willing to go to work outside such as branches of the film, exhibitions, conferences, etc.

I can start to work after one month.

How will I prepare the job?

I will read your company background and products for understanding about your company.

I will search related books and information through library or Internet.

I will organize a schedule and flow of work for achieving tasks.

Rating
  • ?
    Best Answer

I am willing to engage in outdoor work such as visiting and taking part in the branches for film, exhibitions, conferences, etc.

I can start working after one month.

How will I prepare the job?

I will read the information about your company background and products in order to understand more about your company.

I will search related books and information through library and Internet.

I will organize a schedule and work out a flow for achieving tasks.

I don’t mind working outdoors such us (branches of the film ???), exhibitions, conference, etc

I can start work after one month.

To prepare for the job, I will study about the background of your company and nature of business by various means and would work out a work plan beforehand.

Source(s): myself

唔好意思呀..

我唔係幾明你work outside係咩意思..

i am willing to work at a different department, such as the branches of the film, exhibitions or conferences.And i will be ready for next month.

For preparation, i will read information which would be about your company's background and related products, in order to help me for more understanding of your company.

i will also do research through library and internet, and set up a schedule of a list of goals to be achieved.