promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
KA CHUN asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

eng writing

In recent years, playing video games have become a world trend. Most of children or people like playing video game in anyplace such as bus stations, MTR stations, restaurants, streets and so on. There seen to enjoy in everybody.

Update:

There is no shadow that playing video games can wind down our pressure. I approve of this. But I disagree that addicted to video games.

Update 2:

First of all, it will affect our health if we are over playing games. When you overrun to play video games, you fell exhausted, especially your eyes. The long tern effect that you will get myopia. It is a bad situation for you.

Update 3:

Then, playing games will waste of your times. The main reason is that you will dedicate all time to play. You have not any time to studying. Your academic result will become bad.

Update 4:

Last but not least, you interpersonal relationship was affected by playing video games. You will neglect to communicate with your friends and family so they and you have not a wonderful relation.

Update 5:

To sum up, anything does not be excessive, include playing video games. It is because it has some disadvantage for players. In contrast, you get same time to do exercise, it can make a good benefit to your physical and spiritual health.

Update 6:

i am f.5

題目係"addicted vedio games"

俾d意見我!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you should correct as below(in blanket):

In recent years, playing video games have become a world trend. Most of children or people like playing video game in anyplace such as bus stations, MTR stations, restaurants, streets (etc.) There seen to enjoy in everybody.

There is no shadow that playing video games can wind down our pressure. I approve of this. But I disagree that addicted to video games.

First of all, it will affect (your) health if (you) are over playing (video) games. When you overrun to play video games, you (will feel) exhausted, especially your eyes. The long (term) effect that you will get myopia. It is a bad situation for you.

Then, playing games will waste (your) times. The main reason is (you) will dedicate all (the) time to play. You (won't have) any time to (study)/for studying. Your academic result will become bad.

Last but not least, (your) interpersonal relationship was affected by playing video games. You will neglect to communicate with your friends and family so they and you (won't have) a wonderful relation.

To sum up, anything does not be excessive, include playing video games. It is because it has some (disadvantages) for players. In contrast, (if you) get same time to do exercise, it can make a good benefit to your physical and spiritual health.

At first, you use "it will affect our health if we are over playing video games." It is not suitable. Because you use "you", your" after it. A passage can just only have one subject.

The passage is quite good. You can state the good point and bad points of playing video games. Also, you make suggestion, suggest people should do exercise instead of play video games.

The above is just my opinion.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

In recent years, playing video games have become a worldwide trend. Playing video games is no longer limited to something that only children would do. It is common to see adults playing video games in many public places like the mtr stations or on the bus. There are advantages and disadvantages to playing video games.

Video games is an activity that both children and adults enjoy doing. It may also help to relieve the stress and pressure for people who are living in a metropolis like Hong Kong. Although many people enjoy playing video games, there are many disadvantages to this activity in the long run. For example, playing too long will become hazardous to ones health. Not only will it cause the player to feel exhausted, but it can also cause myopia. Playing video games is also very time consuming. The time that is spent playing video games will decrease the time that the players will spend doing other activities such as studying or exercising. Finally, excessive playing will severely affect the player's interpersonal relationship with their family and friends.

Overall, it is important that the players limit their video games playing time through self control.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.