Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

英文高手............................

My heart is so disguised.

ne句 句子岩定錯?

點降so後面會跟動詞?

6 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My heart is so disguised.

我覺得就係岩既

點降so後面會跟動詞?

其實so 係adv.黎嫁!!!而disguised係動詞,

所以喱句應該岩既

adv後面可以跟動詞/形容詞

so既解釋:

so

conj.因而, 所以, 那麼, 這樣看來

adv.[表示程度] 如此, 那麼, 非常, 很, [表示方式] 這樣, 那樣, 如此, 因此

2007-08-20 13:38:54 補充:

so既例子:adv1.如是;這樣;照 此而行;如此You can believe him only so far and no further."你只能相信他到這個程度為止,不能再進一步了。"2.如此地;至這種程度He was not so much angry as disappointed. 他的失望甚於惱怒。 People are not so honest as they once were.人們現在不如過去那樣誠實了。

2007-08-20 13:39:30 補充:

3.同樣地;也,亦She likes dogs; so does he. 她喜歡狗,他也如此。"'So do I,' answered the policeman in the same tone.""`我也喜歡,'員警以同樣的聲調答了話。"

2007-08-20 13:39:49 補充:

4.正是,不錯"When it did so, it sent sparks down to the ground and these immediately started a fire.""當蛇往電線上纏的時候,就把火花送到了地上,火花立刻引起了一場大火。"5.達到…限度I can hold so much and no more. 我只能拿這麼多。

2007-08-20 13:40:08 補充:

6.如…一樣; 隨著;與…同時As the wind blew harder, so the sea grew rougher. 風刮得更大了,海浪也更洶湧了。

2007-08-20 13:41:06 補充:

希望幫到你^^

2007-08-20 13:42:21 補充:

sorry!!!!disguised係形容詞

• 1 decade ago

It is absolutely correct!!!

so後面是可以跟動詞

Hope can help you ^_^

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

This sentence make no sense at all. This is what happens if you translate chinese into english directly (word for word). It doesn't work like that.

Try this:

"My feelings are disguised / hidden"

• 1 decade ago

我覺得ne句句子岩

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ng
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

係形容詞: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=222...

disguised Show phonetics

adjective

having an appearance that hides the true form:

In Shakespeare's play 'Twelfth Night', Duke Orsino falls in love with the disguised Viola.

In the book, the author gives a thinly (= only slightly) disguised account of his own early teaching experiences.

ps: 呢句係air supply既goodbye其中一句歌詞

• 1 decade ago

is right cause that so is =好  so the 句子 =我心好disguised

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.