55 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯﹝誤用翻譯機﹞20點

I this summer vacation attended a lot of region activities, what stuffing of the time will also climb a mountain, playing basketball, bowling.Will also go out to play with family, go to outing in Kenting to see a lot of sceneries, originally plan this day off to want to go to the movie with classmate, regrettable because the typhoon strikes, as a result cancel this route of travel.Also schooled begins fast now, should also accept heart.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

我擁有了一個有許多活動的暑假,我們用充裕的時間去爬山,打籃球,打保齡球,也和家人一起出去玩, 去墾丁看很多美麗的風景, 起初我打算在放假時和同學去看電影,可惜的是因為有颱風傾襲,所以取消了這個活動。然而學校要開學了, 也必須收心了。

Source(s): myself
  • 1 decade ago

I this summer vacation attended a lot of region activities, what stuffing of the time will also climb a mountain, playing basketball, bowling.Will also go out to play with family, go to outing in Kenting to see a lot of sceneries, originally plan this day off to want to go to the movie with classmate, regrettable because the typhoon strikes, as a result cancel this route of travel.Also schooled begins fast now, should also accept heart.

我在這個暑假做了很多當地的活動,什麼多餘的時間都去爬山,打籃球,還有打保齡球.還有跟家人一起去墾丁看了很多的景色.原本想要計畫一天跟朋友去看電影,但很遺憾的因為颱風來襲所以必須取消.還有學校也快開學了所以也要收心.

擬因該是要中文吧?

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.