Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

what would a SWOT analysis of you university look like? what are your university's key strengths and weaknesse

what would a SWOT analysis of you university look like? what are your university's key strengths and weaknesses? what are the major threats in the external environemt? what are the opportunities? make a list of all you can think.

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't know how to incorporate SWOT to university unless if you are talking about making business by starting university. That would make a lot more sense. I thought SWOT is only applicable to business.

I went to Bournemouth some years lower back , yet some issues in no way substitute. Strengths stable employment record / classes very functional Sunniest place interior the country coastline area area and nightlife a super style of inexpensive lodging outdoors of summer season era. Weaknesses automobile possession become severe, so no probability of parking interior reach. Does ex poly status nevertheless rely? constrained lodging on campus opportunities .....For a stable sunlight tan .....Employment in the time of summer season in case you desire to stay. Threats in no way had made ot me...