Bathroom remodel questions: reporcelain tub? new toilet? pedestal sink or cabinet?

My house was built in the 60s. The bathroom is small. I can't afford to completely remodel (rip out walls and replace/redesign everything), but something has to be done to make the bathroom better. I'd like to also do things that will be better in the long run should I decide to sell the house in the... show more My house was built in the 60s. The bathroom is small. I can't afford to completely remodel (rip out walls and replace/redesign everything), but something has to be done to make the bathroom better. I'd like to also do things that will be better in the long run should I decide to sell the house in the future.

TUB: The tub is large, but the porcelain is worn and chipped. It needs to be resurfaced. I was going to have a company come in and re-porcelain it. It is white now. the tile that covers half of the bathroom is white. (1) Should I get it reporcelained by a company? (2) If so, what color? (3) There is no shower, should I add a shower and those sliding shower doors?

TOILET: Currently, the toilet is small. It has an old wooden seat that is broken and needs to be replaced. The hardware is old looking too. I think I should totally replace the toilet. (4) Do you agree?

SINK: Currently there is a cabinet sink that it probably 20 years old. It is stained and needs new hardware....
Update: ...More v v v v v v
Update 2: ...This is the only bathroom in the house, so this sink will get used every day. We don't really need the cabinet space because there are three cabinets mounted on the wall in the bathroom and a linen closet right outside of the bathroom. If I install a shower, one cabinet will have to be taken out. (5) Should... show more ...This is the only bathroom in the house, so this sink will get used every day. We don't really need the cabinet space because there are three cabinets mounted on the wall in the bathroom and a linen closet right outside of the bathroom. If I install a shower, one cabinet will have to be taken out. (5) Should I install a pedestal sink or one with a counter or cabinet?