Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

I have a question about Abercrombie!!!?

Okay, soo I was just wondering Is abercrombie kids for little kids like ages 4-10? or is it for teens like ages 13-17 Cause I'm 16,slim and im soo confused whether or not to shop at Abercrombie Kids or Abercrombie and Fitch :S

Favorite Answer

technically abercrombie and Fitch is an adult store...that is why they only hire you if your 18.... it does not matter at all which one you shop at really.... I'm sixteen too and i just stoped shopping at abercrombie kids because it does not fit me anymore... but i've also shopped at abercrombie and fitch since i was 13.... so it does not matter'

also if i were you i would shop at abercrombie kids as long as you can.. same stuff lower prices

What the...? 4-10? I started shopping there at age 13. What size are you? Abercrombie Kids is 10-16 kid sizes. Abercrombie and Fitch is 00-10 or 12, women sizes. Have a good day! =]

• If you're 16 you should shop at Abercrombie and Fitch.

I am 13 and I am a 14 slim. I am not even close to fitting into AF. I would stay with Abercrombie cause AF is so much more expensive.

i think you should try shopping at abercrombie and fitch, the have small sizes there so you should be able to find something

hey some 16 year olds still wear kid clothes. it doesnt matter

af kids is the same just in smaller sizes

kids abercrombie is for little kids.

you need to go to the teen one.

• you're right...a and f is for adult...and a kids is for teens. but dude..if you still fit in kids..you should shop there because its cheaper than a and f.

It only depends if you can actually fit the clothes.