Sarah Elizabeth?

My husband and I have finally found a girl's name that I think we both like. What do you think of it? Our last name is Martin (I think the last name is a big part of the name, it has to sound good all together, right?) We were also thinking of Sarah Ashley. My main concern is that She may have many other... show more My husband and I have finally found a girl's name that I think we both like. What do you think of it? Our last name is Martin (I think the last name is a big part of the name, it has to sound good all together, right?)

We were also thinking of Sarah Ashley. My main concern is that She may have many other girls in her class/grade/school with her name. I did when I was a kid and I absolutely hated it. Do you think that will be an issue?

I was also thinking with the name Sarah Elizabeth, we could use the nickname Ellie. My husband likes that name, and my grandma's name is Eloise, and I think it would be a way of naming her after her with out using Eloise or Louise.

Thoughts?