Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

I downloaded aimbot for Halo PC, and I activated the little box thing, and it worked, but...?

after a few seconds of gameplay halo closed down with the error massage: An exception has occured. Now Im sure this is to do with the aimbot, becuase when I close the aimbot window, this doesnt happen, I was wondering if anybody can tell me how to fix it and what is wrong.

And i dont want anybody saying about the fact that I'm a cheater, cos ICCL about that.

Favorite Answer

Most likely you put the aimbot file in the wrong folder. If you start playing the game with the file in a wrong folder it will cause it to close/crash. I have no idea on where to put it, but im sure if you type it in on google or where you downloaded it from you will find out where to put it at.

ok ideal this is the deal, i'm an expert at halo i play halo ce on pc and that i accomplished halo2 on xbox. halo ce has no lag on line vs, super campain tale. 2 me the oraginal game is in many situations greater desirable clever than the shop on with up version, because of the reality they located an extremely stressful artwork on the oraginal version because of the reality they decide for 2 make it so interior of reason popluar first. If u like 2 do stunts on halo purchase halo ce cuz is component do no longer wreck. halo2 do have been given greater desirable viecal yet is in basic terms yet yet another greater desirable clever looking version of an oraginal viecal. want this could help u!!!