Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

Do you buy gifts or give money to your girlfriends when they have PMS every month?

Favorite Answer

wah give money every month ah?

i cry kao kao ah tai ko...

i just stay beside her n let her beat me loh.. what to do...

luckily she didnt beat my bird bird so im still safe

The scary thing is (and I know you've thought of this) is she's making you feel like a nasty SOB who never does a damn thing for her.

But we know different. The fact you've asked what can you do to remedy the situation shows a good solid guy trying to do the right thing. Now firstly, don't buy her anything, she'll only lose respect for you. You have better luck buying her a .99 cent ice cream cone on a day when she's in a good mood than $40.00 roses when she's on the rag. And she'll appreceate the ice cream more. (Seriously.) Rewarding an irrational woman with gifts validates whatever mindless logic she's spewing and empowers her to ***** twice as hard next time around.

Generally varying from woman to woman, estrogen fills their brains with rage, illogic, anger, and irrational thought. This is what we call womens intuition. (thoughts based on emotions and not on logic.)

All she really needs is someone to vent on, and someone to bring down to her own miserable level. We call her victim (you) an "emotional tampon." The best advice is to avoid it at all costs, unless you can listen to it for 3 hours without going insane. I highly recommend against it.

Here's what I do (but I'm the boss in my relationships)

Get offensive without getting upset or emotional.

I generally build her up (tell her she's doing great at work, lookin' nice in her clothes) then suggest she goes to visit her sister.

When asked why? She gets the truth. You're on the rag, the dog's hiding in the corner, and the whole roof's going to come down if you keep this emotional tirade up for another minute.

Never give into their childish rants, you only empower them to make your life worse. And here's a biggie: Never let them have 1 over you with sex. Spank off 3 times before you visit them if you find yourself following her around for the chance at a quick lay. Good luck bro, welcome to the world of women.

Woah what kinda attitude is that.

That's paying fee for PMS protection fund almost like paying gangsters taking protection fee/bribe else get eliminated.

That's not a healthy relationship if it's based on money & gifts.

Instead warm beverage e.g. soya & bean curd pudding, tender loving care & warm massage on the tummy helps. Being concern & try to educate her to control her emotions helps too. That's how I treat my gfs. & educate their bfs to treat them.

Many guys I've seen suffer whn their gfs' turn Godzilla during PMS sessions. But the funny thing is whn they are so clueless.

LOL wait till YOU encounter some guys wth PMS issues. They even hv it daily! More scary. I've encountered some. I always speak my mind off their attitude but other times, tried to manja them thn joke about it. Work life's too serious to be tensed all the time.

tsk tsk tsk..the things guys do to pls gals & vice versa.

No, what in the world for!!!

Instead, buy them some PMS medication. That would be better.

Naah, I'm cool with it... just make sure that she's comfortable the way she is :-)

After all, she wouldn't even be my 'girlfriend' if she can't accept me for who I am. Why would I want to pretend to be someone else when that time comes...

PMS? I'd rather send her SMS to say "I love you" :-)

Normally I will her take to the nearest Mamak stall and buy her some fried bananas. Whether she will eat it or do something else I don't care.

Buy her chocolates and ice creams to calm her down.

Nope my wife is pregnant and mood changes are daily, I would go broke quickly.

No makin them happy during during hell week! Save yer $$ and go fishing with the guys!

I am a woman myself. Don't waste your time trying to please these kind of girls. Find somebody who is more matured. The more you give her the more she wants.

You will be in trouble if you are married to her.