Do I Have Perfect Pitch?

I've been playing piano since I was about 11 (self-taught myself in about 3 weeks) and I've been playing constantly since. I'm 18, listen to music CONSTANTLY and have been for years. To get to the point, I began reading on AP about a year and a half ago and I began getting interested in it and wanted to... show more I've been playing piano since I was about 11 (self-taught myself in about 3 weeks) and I've been playing constantly since. I'm 18, listen to music CONSTANTLY and have been for years. To get to the point, I began reading on AP about a year and a half ago and I began getting interested in it and wanted to learn it, so I went to some sites, etc., and took the lessons and found that most of it was incredibly easy and I had a very high success rate. I haven't trained myself at all and if you play me a note on the piano, I can pick it up. If you even tap a glass or anything with a pitch, I can tell you what key it's in, with 100% accuracy. So when it comes to single notes, I can pick it up instantly. And when I listen to songs I can get a good idea of the chords that are playing.

But, for some reason, when I listen to songs, if I listen to melodies, solos, usually more than one note, intervals and I have trouble picking it up, which seems ironic.
Update: Play me a single note or pitch, I can instantly tell you what it is, but I can't do it when it comes to the other stuff, not instantly, anyways. I just get stumped. Chords I can pick up usually most of the time and can tell you what key something is it. Can the fact that I can't pick up on more complex... show more Play me a single note or pitch, I can instantly tell you what it is, but I can't do it when it comes to the other stuff, not instantly, anyways. I just get stumped. Chords I can pick up usually most of the time and can tell you what key something is it. Can the fact that I can't pick up on more complex chords be more of a product of my unfamiliarity with them in general and with more training on music, I can pick them up eventually, with relative pitch? I guess basically the question is: despite this, do I still have perfect pitch?