PP asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我需要英文高手翻譯....贈15點....

很高興知道你已經確定回來的時間.只可惜你不會帶電腦去.即使我回台灣還是希望可以跟你用e-mail聯絡!那麼時間方面.你覺得平日下午或晚上.抑或是週末.總之我都可以配合!另外因為有些台灣的料理食材我也會帶來.你是比較希望直接料理給你.還是食材給你然後口頭上告知做法.如果是前者就必須有地方讓我料理.你考慮一下再告訴我結果吧!

對了.一直想問你找到新家了嗎.之前你說想要搬家.不知道進度如何.如果需要有人幫忙你搬家.我很樂意喔.千萬不要客氣!昨天晚上我去了六本木的club玩.同行中還有你的瑞士朋友.下次有機會也希望可以跟你一起去玩~~~

附上我去海邊玩的照片.我很愛去海邊.只是每次都會被曬傷兼脫皮!這次回台灣我也決定要去嘗試我的第一次衝浪.之後再跟你報告心得...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不要翻譯網站的.謝謝

謝謝你們幫我翻譯.不好意思寫的太口語了.因為怕信件太冗長.我就儘量把多餘的話刪除.造成翻譯的困難真的不好意思...^^"

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I'm happy to know that you have confirmed the returning time, but it's too bad that you are not bring your computer with you. Although I'm going back to Taiwan, I'm still hoping to keep in touch with you by e-mail. About the time, if you feel more convenient in the weekday afternoon, night, or weekend, I can always match my time with it.(這段有點小問題...既然要靠email來聯絡...那應該是不用擔心時間問題...單純譯者想法) By the way, I will bring some Taiwanese style food ingredients with me when I come back. Do you wish to get the food that's been made already, or just the ingredient and the recipe? If the former, I will have to cook the food first. Let me know what you would like to have.

Oh and, I always wanna ask if you have found a new home. You said you are moving a while ago, how's the progress? If you need any help, I'm willing to give a hand. Don't be shy to ask. Last night I went to a club in 六本木 (地名譯者無法翻譯...), and some of your Switzer friends came too. We should go together next time~~

There are some pictures of me going to the beach attached with this letter. I really love to go to the beach, but I always get burned and peeled skin. This time I decided to try surfing when I get back to Taiwan, I will let you know how it is after...

由於整篇似乎是給友人的信,所以某些部分翻譯的有點口語話

某些部分有些小修改...因為中文與英文上的差異,釀翻會比較通順

exp. I decided to try surfing <== 這邊我並沒提到第一次,可是try這自本身就告訴讀者這是第一次。

Source(s): 自己

It is great to know that you have confirmed your return schedule. However, I am kind of disappointed that you won't have your notebook with you because I like to keep in touch with you via email when I am in Taiwan.

I am free at any time. Please let me know when is better for you. I will bring some ingredients for the Taiwanese dishes. You prefer me to cook the dishes for you or to show you how to do the dishes. I will need a kitchen to cook the dishes for you. Let me know what you prefer.

By the way, you have mentioned you like to move out your place. I am wondering if you have found your new home yet. If you need any help for the moving, I am available for it. Please free feel to ask.

Last night I went to a club in 六本木 with your Swiss friend. Maybe we can hang out together next time.

I have attached my pictures, which were taken in a beach. I love beach. However, I always got sun burn after it. I decide to have my first surfing in Taiwan. I will let you know how it goes.

請下次要寫明前後文跟去哪在哪之頪的. 文章才能翻譯的完整哦.. 在用詞方面也會因交情不同而用不同的寫法哦.. 謝謝.

Source(s): Myself.
  • Zippi

六本木 = Ryobonki