Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

what does everyone think of RAW appearing on the SCIFI channel the week after next?

Due to the U.S. Open, Raw will air on the Sci-Fi Channel on August 27th. The show will still air on its regular time slot of 9pm.

http://www.pwheadlines.com/wwe_news/raw_to_air_on_...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Dragon
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's fine by me. I DVR wrestling and fast forward through the commercials, so I don't really give a damn. Besides, I'll be watching tennis!

By the way, Brandon, you posted in another question that Trish Stratus trained Mickie James to wrestle. Since you don't allow IMs or e-mails from other users, allow me to correct you here.

Mickie James debuted in 1999, a full year before Trish ever appeared on Sunday Night Heat. Mickie was trained by the Funkin' Dojo and the KYDA Pro Training School. Besides, Mickie wrestled for a few months in TNA as Alexis Laree, a gimmick she had used in her career before.

Please, be certain of your facts before posting next time.

Boom!

Head Shot

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well, last time I think RAW was on Sci-Fi due to the Dog Show the USA Network has yearly. If the USA Network wants to be best (not one of the best) channels, ditch the kennel puppy show and tennis.

Also, I forgot about this so thanks for the FYI.

• 1 decade ago

U.S Open?WTF?? ;S lol so this means that raw is gonna air from the 27th from that time on the scifi channel instead of the USA?

Source(s): sorry didnt get the info good.......... trouble with english lmao (just in what the website says :s)
  • Willy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Maybe the WWE can get some sci-fi writers to write new story lines for them. Something different and interesting for a change.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Freaking Tennis

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's cool

• 1 decade ago

could be interestin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok cool.

• 1 decade ago

Thanks a lot US Open...lol

Source(s): *Paul's Dirty Diva*
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.