Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jo In Sung military?

hey can anyone please tell me if jo in sung is really going to serve the military for 2 years or not?? thanks soo much!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • reut
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes he is. It was reported that he had told his friend he will serve his military service. A recent report suggests that Jo In-sung will be enlisted next year - right after his last film project. It is confirmed that he has been casted in Director Yu Ha's next untitled film set in the Goryeo period. Jo will play a warrior who is embroiled in a triangular love affair. Director Yu said that it is a story about the 'love between two men'. Filming is scheduled for March 2008, so I guess Jo will be enlisted no later than June 2008.

• 1 decade ago

um i dont think he is yet.. i just saw him in a recent ad.. but if he does itll be 28 months like all the celebs these days

• 1 decade ago

he has to, its required.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.