Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who's your favorite actor? Favorite actress?

I have tons of favorite actors and actresses. But I can only narrow it down to one.

Favorite actor: Leonardo DiCaprio

Favorite actress: Anne Hathaway

Leo cuz he's so charming and an amazing actor and plus he's really hot!! Annie cuz she's soo funny and pretty and a great actress.

Who are your favorites and why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

fav actor : matt damon + denzel washington , fav actress : michelle pfeiffer + felicity huffman

• Pinyon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Christopher Walken, Jack Nicholson and Johnny Depp

Keira Knightly, Scarlett Johansson, and Jessica Biel

• Recently I have been a big fan of Clive Owen. He is not a media whore like some other people in Hollywood. The movie Children of Men real made me a fan of him. Check it out if you have not seen it yet.

Scarlet Johanssen is my favorite actress because you do not see her in the tabloids when you are checking out at the grocery store, and she has a natural beauty about her. I really liked her in the island, she played naive really well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actress:Mandy Moore

Actor:Orlando Bloom

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ralph Fiennes, Alan Tudyk, and Alan Rickman for my actors. I love everything they've done. It's always fascinating to watch their movies.

Sandra Bullock, because she's brilliant.

• 1 decade ago

very tough to narrow down to just one, but I'll try

Actor: Nicolas Cage, he is just soooooooo damn good. Reminds me of James Stewart, the old-time actor and another of my favorites

Actress: Bette Davis, she was sexy and played every part well

• 1 decade ago

fav actor seth green becuz he's so funny

fav actress Bonnie wright becuz she is awsome at acting and she's hot. she plays ginny in the hp movies and i can see why its lik ginny has a diff part in evry bokk / movie and bonnie plays them all great

Source(s): bonnie wright's awsomness
  • 1 decade ago

My fave actor must be Ryan Renolds (just friends) (waiting) he is SO hot!!!!!!!!!!!! actress must be Reese Witherspoon she is amazingly beautiful

• 1 decade ago

Jimmy Stewart - Actor

Elizabeth Montgomery - Actress

If you don't know their names, please don't ask.

• 1 decade ago

uh my fave actress is angelina jolie. idk. i just like her. >.<

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.