Is Zombies Ate my Neighbors going to be released for the Wii?

Hello.

Are the developers of Zombies Ate my Neighbors planning to release it for purchase on the Wii's Shop Channel in the near future?

Favorite Answer

Most likely. Zombies Ate My Neighbors is listed as a title for Nintendo Wii on ESRB.com, the website of the Entertainment Software Ratings Board.

Although Nintendo typically does not announce Virtual Console titles until the Monday they are released, games must be submitted to the ESRB well before its release date in order to be rated. The ESRB publishes those ratings as soon as they are issued, even if the game has not yet been released. The fact that ZAMN appears on the ESRB website is proof positive that Nintendo and Konami are taking the necessary steps in order to release the game.

However, be aware that this is not a foolproof guarantee of the game being made available. Either Nintendo or Konami could decide to hold it back for as long as they wish, or even cancel it for any or no reason. Historically speaking, though, the ESRB website has been a very good indicator of which Virtual Console games are looming over the horizon.

So start saving those Wii points!

• Artez

they should its a great game