Local TV channels versus cable network channels?

What is your favorite local channel? What is your favorite cable network channel? And why do you like these networks? And which one of them would you most usually prefer?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

my favorite local channel is studio 23 (that is local right?) because it doesn't show any of those nonsense shows that force people to dance and look dumb for money.

my favorite foreign chanels (i'll give 2, ok?) are axn and crime suspence. i like those because axn shows lots of shows that i like watching, and they have variety. they have action shows, drama, feature shows like maximum exposure and suspence shows sometimes. crime suspence shows my favorite shows heroes and prison break, thats why i like that.

ps: i'm 13 y.o., i am allowed here right?

Hi ScarletRaven, glad to answer ur question...since im not living in Philippines then i would say i prefer cable which we got here in most cases nwey. My fave channel is Starworld bcoz it's very diverse and i get real entertainment from it. I like the 5 HBO chanels too and FoxCrime. Hmmm...i know ur asking for one but since i dont like local channels then i would give u my fave channels then...NGC and Disney channels are some of them and Hallmark all becoz Oprah's show is there, lol...so there u go... hope we could chat sometime...C yah and take care...

I don't like local channels much except for maybe PBS. I usually watch cable: Cartoon Network(Adult Swim), Comedy Central, TNT/AMC for movies, WGN, TLC, Discovery, Animal Planet, and the History Channel. I like the show Scrubs a lot. So I'll tune in to whatever channel is showing it. Don't feature paying for HBO, Showtime, or any of the others. They charge too much for extended basic as it is.

There is only one channel in Saudi Arabia, used to be two with an English Channel, but now there's only the Arabic one. So, you can say we are a captive audience.

We have TFC, so I can always watch ABS-CBN (The Real One).

When I'm home, I go for HBO - and the same list as Felicity's.

my favorite local channel is 23 because there up to date of there news

And my favorite cables channel are HBO, Cenimax, Star movies, because they have a lot of English movie.

I prefer the cables channels..

I like Star Movies, 2nd Avenue, ETC, Star World, HBO, Discovery Travel and Living and Discovery channel.

Well in the Philippines..

I dont like alot of the channels, like MYX and stuff

cause I oviously dont listen to filipino music.

But I enjoy watching ETC, Star World, Star Movies

and HBO.

Nick and Disney are pretty good too.

I like the shows on ETC cause they show most of the newest shows of like Veronica Mars, The O.C. and One Tree Hill.

I like Star World because there are also shows there, and funny ones too.

Star Movies because I like movies, haha oviously.

And HBO the movies too, and we get Entourage a couple of times.

Nick and Disney.. I only watch most of the teen shows or like Nick shows Hey Arnold! early in the morning and I absoloutely love 90's cartoons. =D

favorite local : Alfa Bangla; cable : Start

why: programming

Source(s): self

fave local channel is abs-cbn because they have the piolo and claudine teleserye,

cable channels are:

HBO

Cinemax

Starmovie

Starworld

NatGeo

Foxnews

Wee atehz!

Nagtanong ren!

Ala kame cable at ayoko ren ng tv.

More on computer games ako at pagkain.

-----

pwede mo ba kong maging best answer mo?

TY PO!

HIK HIK HIK!

-----

Nag pupuyat si atehz, nanonood me ng Bleach sa YOUTUBE! NGAYON!