Can anyone provide a direct phone number to Mr. Cutler Dawson, president and CEO of Navy Federal credit union?

NFCU's collection practices are terrible. My wife and I are being harrassed almost daily, even when me make payments on time. We can't afford a lawyer to sue them, we need to talk to someone to get this to stop.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes Shannon Burt, Senior Policy Analyst, at (757) 234-4073 can provide a direct phone number to Mr. Cutler Dawson, president and CEO of Navy Federal credit union.

My guess is she probably won't but she can.

I believe their Sitel does their collection out San Angelo Texas(with staff in India) Their contract with FNCU based on successful collections does not permit FNCU to restrict their practices in and way as long as Sitel obeys the law.

That would be the law of Texas where anything goes and in India the really do not care.

This is a banking company operating out of Virginia.

Tell Shannon you will be filing a complaint with Virginia Corporate Commission.

• Keith
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

• pavick
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Cutler Dawson

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Can anyone provide a direct phone number to Mr. Cutler Dawson, president and CEO of Navy Federal credit union?

NFCU's collection practices are terrible. My wife and I are being harrassed almost daily, even when me make payments on time. We can't afford a lawyer to sue them, we need to talk to someone to get this to stop.

Source(s): provide direct phone number cutler dawson president ceo navy federal credit union: https://biturl.im/5AbXk
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Nfcu Telephone Number

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.