Fall Out Boy vs. Stone Temple Pilots?

One more for tonight...and yes, I've chugged another can of beer at this moment. Have Fun!

Also for those that love STP, share some of your favorite songs too :)

I still can't believe people haven't realized this is part of a series of vs. questions between Fall Out Boy and a certain superior band.

• Favorite Answer

and does it show, lol. Stone Temple Pilots all the way!!! Fall Out Boy would be lucky to ever write anything nearly as good as their worst material......like....you know that joke song at the end of one of their CDs....yea...hmm, alright, maybe Fall Out Boy is a little better than that, but there's no way you can compare a whiny band (of many that are out these days it seems) to a band that's stood the test of time and test of mean people and written some killer songs... =\

favorite songs...Interstate Love Song of course, and Plush... Unglued, Seven Caged Tigers could've been a single....

Source(s): STP fan....what can I say....

Stone Temple Pilots were a great band...Plush, Sex Type Thing, Big Empty, Vasoline, Interstate Love Song, Big Bang Baby, Lady Picture Show, And So I Know and Sour Girl.

Stone Temple Pilots all the way. Fall out Boy wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for bands like STP.

Fav songs by STP: their 1st album, 2nd album, Sour Girl, No Way Out and so many others!

Stone Temple Pilots

1. Crackerman

2. Vasoline

3. Dead And Bloated

Let's See

S*it Straight From a Donkey's Azz Vs Stone Temple Pilots

Tuffie.........

• Stone Temple Pilots by far.

As far as favorites, Interstate Love Song, Big Empty, Naked Sunday, Wicked Garden, and Sex Type Thing.

Let me see if I can spell this out for you. STP is a great band equivalent to the likes of Pearl Jam and Nirvana. Fallout Boy is just another fad that is going to be forgotten once the whole emo phase is through. And yes, the emo lifestyle is a fad. I mean all emo people/bands sing about is cutting their wrists and dying. Eventually they all will and the emo fad and any evidence that it ever existed will be erased from the face of the earth. I just hope that this comes sooner.

FOB has nothing against STP

I love Plush and Interstate Love Song esp the Acoustic Version

• It's a toss up.

Fall Out Boy's From Under The Cork Tree was really good.

But...

Songs like Plush are unforgettable. STP is always good.

thats kind of asking POD or Rage Against the Machine? doesnt really work!

STP was awesome back in the good days that beats being fall out boy who are decent in the horrible days