Connecting router to router?

Hello, i have 7 computers and want them all connected to the internet atm they are all connected wirelessly but 4 of them which are about 35M away from the router have very bad signal strenth could you tell me if it is possible to connect from the router that is connected to the moden to another router using a 40M... show more Hello, i have 7 computers and want them all connected to the internet atm they are all connected wirelessly but 4 of them which are about 35M away from the router have very bad signal strenth could you tell me if it is possible to connect from the router that is connected to the moden to another router using a 40M Ethernet Cable if so could you tell me how thanks.
Update: Could some one tell me which is best/Cheapest Switch or the Hub thanks.
Update 2: Cant use wireless as it would have to go through several walls then a few wooden walls aswell as lots of other wireless devices suck as home phone and what not..