How much would it cost to build a log cabin?

I have found the log cabin kit I want, and it's $27,500. It includes the logs, fastners, backer rods, blueprints, and log seal. The cabin and porch total 2,200 square feet. My bf, his dad, and my step-father and a few friends are going to help us build it. Has anyone built their own cabin? Does anyone know if... show more I have found the log cabin kit I want, and it's $27,500. It includes the logs, fastners, backer rods, blueprints, and log seal. The cabin and porch total 2,200 square feet. My bf, his dad, and my step-father and a few friends are going to help us build it. Has anyone built their own cabin? Does anyone know if we will have trouble getting a loan to "finish" the cabin? Thanks in advance.
God Bless
Update: I forgot to mention that I live in North Carolina. I have an electrician, brick mason, and an ex-cabin builder all within my family. I'm looking for an estimate more materials wise. I know a place where I can get windows for 1/4 of the typical cost. Also, how much are we gonna have to pay to build a finshed... show more I forgot to mention that I live in North Carolina. I have an electrician, brick mason, and an ex-cabin builder all within my family. I'm looking for an estimate more materials wise. I know a place where I can get windows for 1/4 of the typical cost. Also, how much are we gonna have to pay to build a finshed basement? Again, all the work will be done by family members. But, does anyone know how much per square ft range? The basement will be around 2,300 sq feet. Thanks for answer.
Update 2: Thank you Steven for your answer; I appreicate you being blunt. We do own the land, but it's only an acre and a half. We have enough saved to buy the kit now. But we won't even consider building for another year. We don't have the kinda money to finish the cabin. We are afraid the cabin will cost us an... show more Thank you Steven for your answer; I appreicate you being blunt. We do own the land, but it's only an acre and a half. We have enough saved to buy the kit now. But we won't even consider building for another year. We don't have the kinda money to finish the cabin. We are afraid the cabin will cost us an additional $50,000-$75,000.The fact that we are 20 and 18 will affect our chances of getting a loan even if we do own the land. We live within 10 minutes of "Mayberry" if that affects anything, and the land has already been leveled and such.