promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

what buttons do you press so you could have a picture of your computer screen????

????????????????????????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

prt scr

its above the insert button....then go into a program like paint or word and press ctrl and V at the same time

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • nicomp
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Assuming a Windows O/S:

press Shift and Print Screen at the same time. That will put a copy of the screen in your clipboard. Open a graphics program such as MS Paint, Paintshop Pro, or even MS Word and paste the clipboard in to a document.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I use the 'Prt Sc' (Print Screen) button Found to the right of the F12 Function Key at the top of my Keyboard!! But then if you are using a laptop, I do not know if you have this key!!! In that case am really very sry!!

Have a fun day!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Press the Print Scr/Sys Rq button for a screenshot of your computer desktop.

Then, open an application like paint (included with windows), and press edit, paste.

You can then save the image, and do what you want with it.

Watch this youtube video for help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITBgWcTmyvs

Youtube thumbnail

I hope this helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Screen Print : The "PrtScr/SysRq" key copies the entire screen to the clipboard/screenshot of desktop

Alt - Prt Scr ->screenshot of current active window.

• 1 decade ago

press alt and prt scrn together than you can paste it into word etc. if it is laptop than press the Fn button that is the funciton button and the print screen together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ctrl & Print screen; for Full screen.

Alt & Print screen; for just active Window.

• 1 decade ago

A screen shot? Hold down shft, and print screen. Then you should be able to just paste it into notepad, word, etc.

• 1 decade ago

on your keyboard..can you see the F12 button? right beside it..tehres a button called printscrn...so push that, and then go to start button, accessories, paint program...and in the paint program...go to edit button and click on paste...then file, save as button...thats all you do....does that help?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.