What acne medications do you suggest?

I have pimples i have used acne medications clearasil and proactive, or any products that contain benzoyl peroxide. I have an allergic reaction to. Also salylic acid in this face wash i have isnt strong enough. Yes, i have tried to use a less concentration but i still have a reaction

Favorite Answer

Eat 4 cloves of garlic daily to prevent acne. AND aloe vera gel applied to acne and spots, eliminates infection and clogged pores. Applying aloe vera gel will help acne and spots clear up.

a warning: Make sure that gel is natural, cream with aloe vera gel ingredient will only make acne situation worse

Add 2 teaspoons of black seed oil to a bowl of hot water and then put your face over the bowl with a towel covering ur head and the bowl. The steam will open the skins pores and the anti bacterial healing qualities of the oil will help purify the skin. Depending on the severity of the condition herbal remedies such as black seed oil work naturally. As a natural home remedy for acne this will take time to heal and may need to be administered for 1-2 weeks before u see any results. take care.

i will suggest you to use a brand new product in USA: oslee sleeping masks, this is a good product that is new in USA, it calls sleeping masks, it has 5 different species: Whitening sleeping mask, Oil Controlling Sleeping Mask, Dark Circle Reducing Sleeping Mask, Pore-Refining Sleeping Mask and Clear Spa Sleeping Mask Advanced Formula. This sleeping mask is like a gel, you can put some of the sleeping masks on your face before you sleep and then wash it the next day. i used it and it really improve my skin problems like: acne and black head. The sleeping masks are a very fabulous product that can save a lot of time for women because you just use your sleeping time to take care your skin that why i share with all of you but the only way i can buy them are on ebay and also the are under $10 so they are very cheap, hopefully you will try them and solve your skin problems

here is the link for the cheaper sleeping masks but she only have two species of the sleeping masks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1...

Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at

http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

Murad. It works sooo well. I have been using it for about 2 mouths now and my face is completely clear. I also have very sensitive skin.

Try Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

I have very sensitive skin also, and this worked for me.

• xoxox

Soap and water or a good scrub and try REALLY hard not to touch ur pimples