Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 decade ago

What is the genealogy of Henry Blair who married Rose Bordeau?

born in the late 1800s.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ID: I102

Name: Henry BLAIR 1

Sex: M

Birth: WFT Est. 1841-1869

Death: ABT. 1951 1

Marriage 1 Rose BORDEAU b: WFT Est. 1849-1872

Married: WFT Est. 1866-1909

Children

Mary Sophia BLAIR b: 20 OCT 1891 in Ontario, Canada

Amelia BLAIR b: WFT Est. 1871-1910

John BLAIR b: WFT Est. 1871-1910

Adelbert BLAIR b: WFT Est. 1871-1910

Name: Mary Sophia BLAIR 1

Sex: F

Birth: 20 OCT 1891 in Ontario, Canada 1

Death: 1 JUL 1951 in Kokomo, Howard County, IN 1

Fact 1: See Note Page

Note:

Source: Howard County Health Department Death Certificate.

This source states that Mary was 59 at the time of her death, and that she died on July 01, 1951. I have an actual death certificate. See transcription below.

Source: Kokomo Tribune Obituary posted on Monday, July 02, 1951, page 13.

This source states that Mary was 59 at the time of her death. Since her birth date is October 20, 1891, then that age matches. I have a copy of her obituary. See transcription below.

Source: Crown Point Cemetery Grave Marker.

This source shows 1891 as Mary's birth year, and 1951 as her death year.

I have a picture I took of her marker. Need to load into database.

Kokomo Tribune, Monday, July 02, 1951, page 13:

MARY S. BRUMFIEL

Mary Sophia Brumfiel, 59, wife of Harry Brumfiel, 1222 North Union street, died about 7:30 o'clock Sunday morning. She had been ill for eight years but pneumonia was the immediate cause of her death.

She was born in Ontario, Canada, October 20, 1891, daughter of Henry and Rose Blair.

Surviving are nine children, Joseph of Providence, R.I. and the following living in Kokomo, Charles R., Mrs. Wallace Sampson, Mrs. Phillip Parkhurst, James H., Willis A., Elsie M., Elizabeht Joan, Mrs. Ralph Kirby. One daughter Anna died in 1924. Other survivors are a sister, Mrs. Amelia Plunkett of Providence, R. I.; two brothers, John Blair of Niagara Falls, N. Y., and Adelbert Blair of Kokomo, and 10 grandchildren. She was a member of St. Patrick's church, Rosary Society and Lady Foresters.

Funeral services will be held at 9 o'clock Tuesday morning at St. Patrick's church, followed by burial in Crown Point cemetery. The Rosary will be said at the Ellers chapel at 8 o'clock Monday night. Friends may call at Ellers after noon Monday.

HOWARD COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT

DEATH CERTIFICATE 121551

This Certifies, that our records show the death of Mary Sophia Brumfiel Cause of Death Bronco Pneumonia Age 59 Died in, Howard County, Indiana on July 01, 1951 Book CH-29-D Page 71 Attending Physician G.B. Bowers, M.D.

Date September 22, 1999 Health Officer: Alan J. Adler[Brumfiel 16JAN2000.FTW]

Source: Howard County Health Department Death Certificate.

This source states that Mary was 59 at the time of her death, and that she died on July 01, 1951. I have an actual death certificate. See transcription below.

Source: Kokomo Tribune Obituary posted on Monday, July 02, 1951, page 13.

This source states that Mary was 59 at the time of her death. Since her birth date is October 20, 1891, then that age matches. I have a copy of her obituary. See transcription below.

Source: Crown Point Cemetery Grave Marker.

This source shows 1891 as Mary's birth year, and 1951 as her death year.

I have a picture I took of her marker. Need to load into database.

Kokomo Tribune, Monday, July 02, 1951, page 13:

MARY S. BRUMFIEL

Mary Sophia Brumfiel, 59, wife of Harry Brumfiel, 1222 North Union street, died about 7:30 o'clock Sunday morning. She had been ill for eight years but pneumonia was the immediate cause of her death.

She was born in Ontario, Canada, October 20, 1891, daughter of Henry and Rose Blair.

Surviving are nine children, Joseph of Providence, R.I. and the following living in Kokomo, Charles R., Mrs. Wallace Sampson, Mrs. Phillip Parkhurst, James H., Willis A., Elsie M., Elizabeht Joan, Mrs. Ralph Kirby. One daughter Anna died in 1924. Other survivors are a sister, Mrs. Amelia Plunkett of Providence, R. I.; two brothers, John Blair of Niagara Falls, N. Y., and Adelbert Blair of Kokomo, and 10 grandchildren. She was a member of St. Patrick's church, Rosary Society and Lady Foresters.

Funeral services will be held at 9 o'clock Tuesday morning at St. Patrick's church, followed by burial in Crown Point cemetery. The Rosary will be said at the Ellers chapel at 8 o'clock Monday night. Friends may call at Ellers after noon Monday.

HOWARD COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT

DEATH CERTIFICATE 121551

This Certifies, that our records show the death of Mary Sophia Brumfiel Cause of Death Bronco Pneumonia Age 59 Died in, Howard County, Indiana on July 01, 1951 Book CH-29-D Page 71 Attending Physician G.B. Bowers, M.D.

Date September 22, 1999 Health Officer: Alan J. Adler

Facts about this person:

Burial July 03, 1951

Crown Point Cemetery, Kokomo, Howard County, IN

Source: Brumfiel 16JAN2000.FTW

Medium: Other

Date of Import: Jan 16, 2013

Father: Henry BLAIR b: WFT Est. 1841-1869

Mother: Rose BORDEAU b: WFT Est. 1849-1872

Marriage 1 Harry Gordon BRUMFIEL b: 24 SEP 1884 in Terre Haute, Vigo County, IN

Married: 21 OCT 1913 in Providence, RI 1

Children

Joseph Henry Blair BRUMFIEL b: 6 APR 1910 in RI

Charles Richard BRUMFIEL b: 6 SEP 1913 in Providence, RI

Helen Goldie BRUMFIEL b: 11 JAN 1915 in Niagra Falls, NY

Living BRUMFIEL

James Harry BRUMFIEL b: 2 OCT 1918 in Niagra Falls, NY

Willis Arthur BRUMFIEL b: 10 MAY 1921 in Kokomo, Howard County, IN

Elsie Marie BRUMFIEL b: 1 FEB 1923 in Kokomo, Howard County, IN

Anna Gertrude BRUMFIEL b: 3 MAY 1925

Living BRUMFIEL

Living BRUMFIEL

Emily Vernice BRUMFIEL b: 30 JUN 1932 in Kokomo, Howard County, IN

Sources:

Title: Brumfiel 16JAN2000.FTW

Repository:

Call Number:

Media: Other

Text: Date of Import: Jan 16, 2013

http://awtc.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db...

Source(s): z
  • 1 decade ago

Wow, that is a "tall" order from a guy that can't put on a condom!

Are you looking for Ancestors or Descendants?

What Country are they from?

Has there already been a genealogy written that you are looking for or do you expect us to write one for you?

When do we need to have this done?

Do you want it single or double spaced?

Blah... Blah... Blah....

If you want to know how to write a good genealogy question or query, you might want to take a look at Ted Pack's page on how to write a good genealogy query.

http://www.tedpack.org/goodpost.html

This will get you on the right track on how to write a genealogy question. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.