Is anybody familiar with the Christian artist Michael W. Smith?

One of my favorite songs he sings is "My Place in this World." I just saw the video on u tube, and I was wondering what his meaning of the video was to him. For me, it hits right home. I have always felt in a way I didn't know where I fit, b/c of my adoption. For the past 3 years I've been trying to find my place. If you know, please tell me why Michael W. Smith wrote this song. I can't find it anywhere online. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Michael W Smith always puts on a quality concert too. Try typing Michael W Smith into a Google search and it will possibly give you his website as well as a contact person.

Try michaelwsmith.com

If your lookin for your place try Prayer! Just be ready to go where your didnt know you could go.

Have fun on your journey.

yes, love his voice too! he's got a voice from heaven and he's using it correctly too. one point in time, he got commercial but i guess that wasn't for him. i have no idea why he wrote the song though. could be a vision...perhaps?