Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Madonna????

Does anyone else find Madonna to be horribly unattractive? I've just never been one to find her even remotely pretty, i'm just wondering if i'm alone in this. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure shes a great person and if I liked her style of music i'm sure it would be up there with the best, its just a question. I once had someone brag that she looked so much like Madonna which is what got me thinking about it.

Favorite Answer

well. I love madonna so much. I mher great fan. though I dont like some of her songs in general I adore her. to say that she is very very pretty would not be true. but her facial features are pretty good. and also she is very short. she admits this everything and said that when you look at her theres nothing special about her, "tere is something special inside me "

and I think its true. when ppl have a confidence (she is very confident and works really hard ) they look better and they do everything better.

hope I helped

GOOD LUCK

Source(s): Mad for Madonna

Peharps she's not a "Classic beauty" but certanly many men (And some women) find her very atractive.

well, i dont like her, or her personality( i havent met her, but like the way she does her videos, etc.) but i do like some of her songs. her bigest defect is that in some videos like hung up u can see celulitis. but to answer ur question, no u are not alone in this. hehe i agree with u=)