點用英文簡單介紹現今澳門?

例如澳門旅遊業,賭場,特色,風土人情等......

可以幫一幫手嗎??急>.

Update:

只係一d簡單ge介紹..

1 Answer

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Casinos

    圖片參考:http://www.macautourism.gov.mo/images/entertainmen...

    There are plenty of casinos in Macau offering probably the widest range of games in the world, including baccarat, blackjack, roulette, boule, "big and small", fan-tan and of course, hundreds of the most glittering array of slot machines anywhere (the locals call them "hungry tigers"). Visitors to the casinos should read the sign at each entrance, urging players to chance only what they can afford. The casinos in Macau operate 24 hours a day. Players are not obliged to tip the croupiers and any request for a tip by casino employees may be ignored.

    The "Sociedade de Jogos de Macau"(SJM) and two Las Vegas based gambling companies: Wynn Resorts (Macau) Ltd. and Galaxy Casino Company Ltd. were granted the licence to operate casinos in Macau.

    Population

    The total population was estimated to be 520,000 as at 31 March 2007. About 94% are ethnic Chinese, from different provinces, namely Guangdong and Fujian. The remaining 6% includes Portuguese and other regions.

    Language

    Chinese and Portuguese are the official languages, Cantonese being most widely spoken. The official languages are used in government departments in all official documents and communications. English is generally used in trade, tourism and commerce.

    Dress

    It is usually casual even in the casinos. Cotton or light clothing is recommended for summer while woolen clothing and sometimes a top-coat for the winter. Sweaters and jackets are useful for the cooler evenings from October to April.

    Media & Information

    There are plenty of daily and weekly newspapers in Macau, published in Portuguese, English or Chinese languages.

    Moreover, there are several Chinese and Portuguese magazines published in Macau regarding several aspects of the life and culture in Macau and region: the 'Revista de Cultura', edited by the Cultural Institute (published quarterly and in two versions: Chinese version and Portuguese and English version). There is also a magazine named 'Macau', a periodical publication in Chinese, Portuguese and English versions. English and Chinese languages newspapers and periodicals from overseas are readily available at most local newspaper stands or in major hotels.

    Macau has its own Chinese and Portuguese radio and TV stations. Teledifusão de Macau (TDM), while Macau Cable TV provides its viewers with around 40 channels of diverse TV programmes.

    Source(s): www.gov.mo
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.