Update 3:

另外~

像在L.A.的費用~

一年需要台幣一百萬嗎?

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think you can apply for top 100 US grad schools with a junior college degree cus it is not equivalent to college degrees. It costs more to go to school in the US. If you want to save money, I recommend you to go Australia or Canada. I heard it is cheaper there but I am not positive about it.

Normally, US schools are good at Engineering programs. It is much easier to get admissions to UC schools for Business and Political Science majors. I don't think UCSD offers Business grad school. You can check it out with official UCSD website.

UCSD and UCI do offer summer school, but it is for their registerred students. not open for public. Few courses are available for public but they are not accepted for acadamic records.

I was a junior college student in Taiwan too. I went to a community college for two years in the US and got transffered to UCSD. It took me four years to get my bachelor degree.

2007-08-20 11:08:37 補充:

一年需要台幣一百萬嗎?

Very likely. UCI and UCSD are both quarter system. Tuition for each quarter is above 7000 USD for international students and is still increasing.

Source(s): myself, myself
  • 1 decade ago

如果你可以接受去英國唸書的話

那我會建議你去英國

因為就我所知

英國是可以接受你用五專學歷去唸研究所的

• 1 decade ago

五專畢業

要申請百大 不大可能

因為你沒有大學或二技學歷

你的學分不足

會被要求插大學

等學分修足 才可以唸研究所

• 1 decade ago

如果你要唸master~你可能要有大學 or 二技的學歷喔

不然你的學分不足~會被要求補修相關課程

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.