cat asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

關於出國留學??希望有經驗的人回答囉^^

我今年五專畢業~讀商科

希望利用幾年的工作經驗到國外讀研究所~

想問大家~

有哪些國家的學校~

是比較省錢~又是排名百大的學校?

提供關於商學院或是政治外交方面的訊息~

我想知道歐洲或是美國~加拿大

還有~

像UCI~~UCSD這兩間學校的資訊~

麻煩大家給意見囉 ^^

再問~

像UCI有暑期修學分的課程~

那學校承認它的學分嗎?

希望是UC學校的人回答囉^^

還有~

如果讀社區大學像IVC

轉UCI或是UCSD~

這樣的方式

要花多久的時間?

另外~

像在L.A.的費用~

一年需要台幣一百萬嗎?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I don't think you can apply for top 100 US grad schools with a junior college degree cus it is not equivalent to college degrees. It costs more to go to school in the US. If you want to save money, I recommend you to go Australia or Canada. I heard it is cheaper there but I am not positive about it.

Normally, US schools are good at Engineering programs. It is much easier to get admissions to UC schools for Business and Political Science majors. I don't think UCSD offers Business grad school. You can check it out with official UCSD website.

UCSD and UCI do offer summer school, but it is for their registerred students. not open for public. Few courses are available for public but they are not accepted for acadamic records.

I was a junior college student in Taiwan too. I went to a community college for two years in the US and got transffered to UCSD. It took me four years to get my bachelor degree.

2007-08-20 11:08:37 補充:

一年需要台幣一百萬嗎?

Very likely. UCI and UCSD are both quarter system. Tuition for each quarter is above 7000 USD for international students and is still increasing.

Source(s): myself, myself

如果你可以接受去英國唸書的話

那我會建議你去英國

因為就我所知

英國是可以接受你用五專學歷去唸研究所的

五專畢業

要申請百大 不大可能

因為你沒有大學或二技學歷

你的學分不足

會被要求插大學

等學分修足 才可以唸研究所

如果你要唸master~你可能要有大學 or 二技的學歷喔

不然你的學分不足~會被要求補修相關課程