Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

:) asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

bare minerals products....?

well i started to use powder at a very young age... and now my skin is really messed up....... so now i reallly need it.... like around my nose i have lots of black heads.... so ive heard goood things about the bare mineral products......... would it mess it up even worse........ or is it okay to use...... cause now i really need to use something...

Favorite Answer

bare minerals by bare escentuals is the absolute best make-up i've found in over 25 years. it is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is actually good for the skin. check it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstron store, to see how it looks on your skin, before making a decision. my skin is very sensitive & dry, bare minerals improved it a lot. i'd also recommend "purity made simple", a facial cleanser by the philosophy skin care line.

Source(s): 5 year user

I use bare minerals alllll the time and it works wonders for me. The only time it comes off for me is when I play soccer. Which I run for like 2 hours straight so anything would come off then and when I was it off with Neautragena Gentle Cleanser. I suggest trying it!

Bare Minerals contain Talc's and bismuth that are pore clogging agents, it is the worst product you could EVER put on your face. Go get yourself to BEE LUSCIOUS Cosmetics and use their powders or liquid powder mineral foundation its all guaranteed natural and the best product I have ever used on my clients.

Source(s): 20 years professional makeup artist

I use Bare Minerals and love it. It acutally clears up my skin because im not clogging my pores with other bad makeup.

bare minerals are the bomb!!..lol..they really work and no they don't harm your skin in anyway. you can even find some with SPF. which will protect your skin from the sun.

it is ok if you use that product because it is natrual and it doesnt have all those bad ingredients that other makeup has and i think it would clear your face