is this funny/clever?

okay, a video about the solar system. blah blah blah, says how hot the surface of the sun is, cut to paris hilton saying in a surprisingly deep, nasally voice, "that's hot." the planets come along, each with some info about it, when it comes to pluto (which is not a planet, which will be mentioned), it says how cold it is, and cuts to the same paris hilton saying "that's hot". a baseball bat hits her over the head, we hear a hollow sound. the baseball bat hits her again, this time, her head becomes a bright ball of light. over this, the word "SUPERNOVA" flashes. suddenly, her head collapses into itself, becoming a black hole, proceeding to swallow the rest of her body, and the entire solar system. the screen turns black, the words "THE END" appear. the black hole "wanders" onto screen, swallows up the words, "wanders" off. end.

this was just an idea i had. this is not, unfortunately, an actual assignmetn.

again, i'll say, this is 100% thought up only by me. if any one else has thought this, it si surely coincidental.

Favorite Answer

That is so unbelieveably funny! If I saw that in a college presentation I would be in fits of laughter!

I'd be walking round for hours later saying "it's hooot"... LMAO!

Therefore it is funny, clever, and rememberable!

Thats nuts. Go for it!

I like it. It's a bit of both.