Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who would win in this game of basketball...?

A team of 3 composed of Michael Jordan, Vince Carter, and Dwyane Wade....VS a team composed of Kobe Bryant, Dominique Wilkines, and Le Bron James....With all of them in their Prime

In my opinion it would be M.V.C (Michael, Vince and Dwyane)

because MJ has the tittle of the Greatest Basket Ball Player ever, Vince is the by far the Greatest Dunker ever and Dwyane has one Finals MVP and Championship Ring....

....while Lebron and Dominique dont have any tittles

but is up to you...you pick....and why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Carter and Wade pretty much offset Lebron and Dominque so you have the best player ever in basketball against the ultimate 'all about me player' in MJ verus Kobe. In his prime MJ was the best player on the court and usally listed on the all defensive team as well.

A clear out for Jordon every time down court with Carter and Wade standing in the corner watching Kobe cry.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would say Michael Jordan, Vince Carter and Dwyane Wade. MJ is renowned for being a world class player, VC is top dunker and DW is young and full of talent. Thats just what I think.

• 1 decade ago

Simple... Micheal, Vince and Dwyane will win because they all can dunk and shoot. The other reason they will win is because Kobe is just not going to hand the ball to Dominique and LeBron.

• 1 decade ago

Same Here M V C Is the Best Trio on Basketball, Behind Ray Allen, Pierce and K G.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you've got a versatile 2 guard, possibly a three-shooting small forward (point forward), and a free-throw prone point...vs a bunch of dunkers....

i pick MJ, Carter n Wade definitely...and its not just Kobe's on the other team...their definitely outclassed here...

• 1 decade ago

hmmm....no one knows how good lebron or wade will get.

As of now...i would pick bryant, james, and wilkines.

bryant can match up with jordan, both has the offensive and defensive abilities.

lebron is better than wade, he carried his whole team to the finals, while wade had shaq. plus looking at the numbers and the way they both played, lebron is a bit better as of now

wilkines no doubt overshadowed carter

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't say who's really going to win unless they really play. Also Lebron and Wade aren't in their primes yet. They still got many years left and will get better.

• 1 decade ago

of course his airness, vinsanity & the flash would win in passion...hands down

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.