Anonymous

What is with all this politically correct crap?

Why do people all feel the need to be politically correct and hide there true feelings on thing just to "conform" and be politically correct? Like when someone dies people always have nice things to say about them, even if this person was the biggest asshole and took advantage of people they will say "he had a heart of gold, not a bad bone in his body" and then you have this crap in hollywood like Mel Gibson, he makes anti-semitic remarks and then has his publicist issue a national apology and then everything is ok because he apologized. Well he still has that hate and feeling towards the Jewish race and I'm sure he still fells the same way to this day. Isn't all this crap turning society into a bunch or lying, two faced, back stabbers? I'm sure everyone hates other people for a reason be it Religion, Race, Height, wears glasses but anyone, when asked an opinion says what the politically correct thing would be. Does anyone else realize this crap? I say people need to grow some balls.

Best Answer

You are dead on. People think I am nuts because I speak my mind. I will always like ethnic jokes and continue to tell them. Political correctness is a liberal way to handcuff our freedom of speech. They sit and b***h about the Republicans taking away our rights and while I don't want my rights taken away, at least they have the balls to do it out in the open. Being short I guess these retards will start calling me vertically challenged. F**K THEM!

• butch

It's the way the booger eating - bed wetters have of crying "No Fair". I say - If it quacks like a duck , looks like a duck , walks like a duck and so on ----- it must be something similar to a duck like fowl. Kill them all.

Because people are herd animals. They do/say whatever it takes to be part of the herd.

I call them sheeple a lot.

You say that until your group is acted then you act like a little girl, and write questions on Yahoo.

• Super

I hate fags. Was that good enough for ya?