Jehovah's Witnesses: What EXACTLY is "Theocratic Warfare"? How does it differ from "perjury" in court?

I was watching the following video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2O4lbgX81U Some of the lies I was easily able to identify in the video: The elder states family members expelled from JW congregations are not treated differently by the family. He states JWs do not disdain disfellowshipped... show more I was watching the following video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2O4lbgX8...

Some of the lies I was easily able to identify in the video:

The elder states family members expelled from JW congregations are not treated differently by the family.

He states JWs do not disdain disfellowshipped members or consider them all wicked and demonic.

He states JWs are allowed to speak to disfellowshipped members.

He states JWs do not use the word "shun" to describe DF/DA.

He states the WT did not publish a child custody brochure.

He states JWs say hello to disfellowshipped members they encounter.

I KNOW FOR A FACT these are outright lies. My parents have been JWs for more than 35 years. Believe me, I KNOW what they believe.

So, my question is: How is this elder's testimony not perjury/outright lying? Doesn't the Bible say that God HATES a lie but that Satan is the "Father of lies"? How should people viewing this video reconcile this?
Update: Troll: LOL. Is that some kind of record? I was getting incredulous. Seasoned: No idea what someone said here 8 months ago. I joined this forum in April. Guess the lies are just apparent to those who know better. The elder is a flat-out LIAR and my own family is PROOF. So is my copy of the "Pay... show more Troll: LOL. Is that some kind of record? I was getting incredulous.

Seasoned: No idea what someone said here 8 months ago. I joined this forum in April. Guess the lies are just apparent to those who know better. The elder is a flat-out LIAR and my own family is PROOF. So is my copy of the "Pay Attention" elders manual. I know what I've lived and have nothing to lose or gain by not telling the truth. Unlike many here, I will not protect a lying and murderous org., that breaks up families, bottom line. The WT teaches that all DF and apostates are under the control of Satan, so while not necessarily using "demonic" in all instances, it still equates.

Alice: yes we are in a spiritual warfare and the Word of God is the sword that cuts to the truth.

Ohio: correct. A lot of semantics but the same facts. I noticed that elder latched on to the term custody "packet" to skirt the truth, because while it may not be a packet, it is a brochure the WTS did, in fact, produce.
Update 2: PROOF IRREFUTABLE that there IS INDEED a Child Custody packet put out by the JW org. I have the Watch Tower Library 2006 CD. Here is a direct reference to the existance of said packet , in their own literature: “In the United States, the Society’s Legal Department makes available to those Kingdom publishers... show more PROOF IRREFUTABLE that there IS INDEED a Child Custody packet put out by the JW org. I have the Watch Tower Library 2006 CD. Here is a direct reference to the existance of said packet , in their own literature: “In the United States, the Society’s Legal Department makes available to those Kingdom publishers facing a child-custody case a packet of information containing favorable legal decisions and suggestions on trial techniques. The packet has been instrumental in helping some publishers who faced divorce action from opposing mates to retain the custody of their children.”

1988 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses, pp. 28-29

NOW, tell me the elder didn't lie???

Carol, thanks so much for sharing. My parents actually led me on a high-speed chase through the country because they didn't want to stop and talk to me when I ran into them. The elder's claim that JW would stop to help DF family with a flat tire . . . . .HA! Not my parents--they are such devout JWs and know better.
Update 3: Achtung: Thanks for the direct source. In light of this info., I submit: 1. The elder must not be a "true Christian". He was NOT under persecution (as the 2 Cor. 4 passage denotes), nor being asked to betray a brother, (WWII comparison not withstanding). 2. The elder did not heed this WT policy that... show more Achtung: Thanks for the direct source. In light of this info., I submit:
1. The elder must not be a "true Christian". He was NOT under persecution (as the 2 Cor. 4 passage denotes), nor being asked to betray a brother, (WWII comparison not withstanding).
2. The elder did not heed this WT policy that says NOT to tell a falsehood under oath. He DID lie. The WT, in fact, commands that followers "MUST utter truth".
3. The courts ARE "entitled" to be told the truth in a court case. Their PURPOSE is to get to the bottom of a matter. This is not possible if they have to sift thru lies.
4. Jesus also said we ARE to submit to the law (MT 22:21)
5. The courts are NOT "God's foe". Even the WT says human government is allowed by God and is to be obeyed.
6. You gave half a quote: we should be "cautious as serpents, but INNOCENT as doves".
7. Do you imply, with this use of 2 Cor. 10: 3,4, that the "weapon God empowers us to use is LYING??? When God repeated says He HATES a lie?