Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Ben Stiller or Tom Cruise?

They may look similar, but... who's the better actor? Any of them you find more attractive than the other?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ben Stiller is the best. Tom Cruise is ugly , he has terrible teeth to me. Ben Stiller seems to be down to earth while Tom acts like he might be ready for the nut house. Ben Stiller is a great actor. I love all the movies he played in and I think he is smart and good looking. Plus his father is a great actor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tom cruise is definately cuter than ben stiller. for an old guy he's hot! and he is a legend he has been in like a billion movies. of course he is a better actor all around but ben stiller is of course funnier.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tom Cruise got all weird once he fell in love with Katie Holmes...he's a little strange to me...good actor though I would give you that.

It's hard to compare him to Ben Stiller because their acting styles are totally different. If you are asking if I could see Stiller in an action/adventure/serious role, then no...Stiller is a comic genius...he is also pretty good looking I think too.

• 1 decade ago

Ben Stiller seems like a somewhat mentally healthy guy, and can be funny too...

But if your asking who is the better actor....Tom Cruise, he's crazy but a darn good actor...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tom Cruise is a better actor, hands down.

• 1 decade ago

tom cruise is the better actor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tom cruise

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They both stink really bad

• 1 decade ago

neither ron white is a funny guy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.