Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Ben Stiller or Tom Cruise?

They may look similar, but... who's the better actor? Any of them you find more attractive than the other?

Favorite Answer

Ben Stiller is the best. Tom Cruise is ugly , he has terrible teeth to me. Ben Stiller seems to be down to earth while Tom acts like he might be ready for the nut house. Ben Stiller is a great actor. I love all the movies he played in and I think he is smart and good looking. Plus his father is a great actor.

Tom cruise is definately cuter than ben stiller. for an old guy he's hot! and he is a legend he has been in like a billion movies. of course he is a better actor all around but ben stiller is of course funnier.

Tom Cruise got all weird once he fell in love with Katie Holmes...he's a little strange to me...good actor though I would give you that.

It's hard to compare him to Ben Stiller because their acting styles are totally different. If you are asking if I could see Stiller in an action/adventure/serious role, then no...Stiller is a comic genius...he is also pretty good looking I think too.

Ben Stiller seems like a somewhat mentally healthy guy, and can be funny too...

But if your asking who is the better actor....Tom Cruise, he's crazy but a darn good actor...

Tom Cruise is a better actor, hands down.

tom cruise is the better actor

tom cruise

They both stink really bad

neither ron white is a funny guy