I really hate kids and I especially hate babies, but my man says it's time for us to get pregnant. Should I t

tell him about my hatred for all things small and whiny?

Favorite Answer

It's totally fine if you don't want children.... that is your choice and nobody can tell you that it's wrong or selfish for feeling that way. However, you and your husband should have discussed this issue before you got married.

yes, i think u should if u dont like babies well if he loves u he will understand. some women were not to give birth or even feel like they have to. i have an 8 year old, i used to love babies and kids now well i have mine but i hate just the idea of having another one no way. no more kids i dont like them. oh and let me tell u my kid was an angel baby no crying no whining nothing but i know that if i have another one it will come out a cry baby, i can feel it. i already had a good experience i dont want to have a bad one :)

Yeah you need to explain that you are really not a baby person, you are the one that has got to carry the child for 9 months and then give birth and be the primary carer... so do not have a baby unless its what you really want...

good luck

• U should Tell Him What U Think About Kids

Source(s): I came From A Very Big Family And I want Kids SomeDay

Yep, you should tell him. He may choose to leave, but there is no reason to visit your dislike on a child.

My sister also dislikes kids until they are like 8. However, her reasons for not having any children has to do with her bipolar problem. She would have preferred to adopt an older child, but of course, no agency would allow her to do so.

Talk to your man, get some counseling to figure out why you "hate kids", and if you work through it, then talk about getting pregnant.

Source(s): TTC Baby #1 for 25 Months.

Yes. I think you should tell him it is very important for him to know how you feel about kids. Didn't you talk about kids before getting married?

Yes.

It's a rather important issue. It would be a huge mistake to ever have kids if you feel that way.

It would be completely unfair to your partner to allow him to continue to believe that you have any potential as a mother to his children.

Tell him and hopefully he understands. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent.

Source(s): ttc for 14 months with baby #1

Go out and buy some parenting books. Defile all of the pictures of the babies and children. Leave them out for him to see and when he asks you about them tell him you heard voices that told you to do it... he won't want to procreate with a crazy woman.