I REALLY need some help..please read for details?

So, I am a 17 year old girl and currently a senior of the 2007-2008 school year. Next year I wish to go to college and pursue a job in Journalism but I have no money. I applied for a scholarship (I'm in the final 10 finalists!) and I need votes so if you could please read my essay and possibly vote for it or... show more So, I am a 17 year old girl and currently a senior of the 2007-2008 school year. Next year I wish to go to college and pursue a job in Journalism but I have no money. I applied for a scholarship (I'm in the final 10 finalists!) and I need votes so if you could please read my essay and possibly vote for it or encourage others to then it would be VERY appreciated.

Here's the link:
http://www.collegetoolkit.com/Scholarshi...

You register, vote, and then do the email confirmation for it to count. This may only take a moment of your time, but it will be a huge part in my life.
Thankyou all.

My email address is ashummz05@yahoo.com if you have ANY questions.