peru!!!!!!!!!!?

what sate is peru in?and do oyu feel sorry for all the people injured and killed in its massive earthquake?

Favorite Answer

The worst part has been in Ica, a city 300 kms south of Lima. The towns of Pisco and Chincha are practically in ruins, more than 350 deads and 1,800 injured. It is in really bad shape. In Lima it was felt as a 7.9 earthquake but there arent any major catastrophies thanks God. For all the people who felt it, like me, it;s an experience we'll never quite forget.

Seeing all those bodies taken from the ruins of houses and churches was aweful....God bless Peru.

Any official info, watch El Comercio web oage (biggest newspaper)

www.elcomercioperu.com

How Could U Think That Peru Is A State, Please!

Peru Is A Country In South America And The Capital Is Lima!

Im From Peru

I don't know the state of things right now in Peru but I do feel bad for the people who have lost loved ones and homes.

And what's with you people thinking she is asking about a State as in US State (or Mexican State or whatever)? I'd say if the asker honestly thought Peru was part off some other State she wouldn't have been clever enough to put this question in the Latin America category.

She is asking what is the physical state of Peru.

You know, like you might say - "Look at the state of my kitchen, it's a mess". Shesh - get a grip.

Im from Peru yahh 100% Peruvian. And Peru is in South America is sorrunded by the Pacific Ocean, next to Ecuador, Colombia Brazil Bolivia And Chile. the status is poor

Yes now its more that 500 dead people and 1,800 afectted. My parents called and thanx God my whole family is ok. But they also said that there is gonna be some sort of Tsunami idk something like that. Im praying that my country gets better and since its a poor country and im not embarassed to say it, I really hope people are helping those homeless people.

God Bless America & Peru. the perisdent Garcia said that they are gonna start helping in 9 days.......9 DAYS!!! OMG thats messed up.

God Bless You All

Peru (the Republic of Peru) is a country in western South America. It is bordered on the north by Ecuador and Colombia, on the east by Brazil, on the southeast by Bolivia, on the south by Chile, and on the west by the Pacific Ocean.

The loss of life is very sad.

Ohhh...I see you mean what is their situation looking like. What state are they in not literally if they are a state. I was thinking this was a ridiculous question too but I see now you are trying to see the damage that the country has suffered.

There has been many lives lost and it is tragic. I hope that the worst is over and that no more death occurs.

Oh my God, I got such a shock when I heard about the earthquake, my heart and my blessings go to those people affected by it. Some of my friends live in Lima, thankfully they are ok, (I just heard from them). I hope that the government will help those people who lost their homes and family members.

I'm in Peru, In LIma, the capital...the quake shook us but didn't have victims here, down south though things aren't looking good...over 300 dead and more than 1200 injured...

you up there! the one who said that peru's in chile.. she's not asking where peru is, she's asking how it's doing silly! every country that is going under a catastrophe does not do well until it's over dear. why don't you look through the news. They'll be able to give you more info.

Peru is not a state, it's a South American country whose capital is Lima. It's on the west coast of South America and has a border with Brasil (do you know Brasil?)... How can you be so bad in geography?