Translation help needed. english to tagalog....?

hi im writing to a special friend of mine whom id like to be with someday but we have a long distance relationship. id like to write a portion of my letter in tagalog can anyone help me with the translation? many thanks but seriously i dont expect you to put your life on hold for me. but the fact that you said... show more hi im writing to a special friend of mine whom id like to be with someday but we have a long distance relationship. id like to write a portion of my letter in tagalog can anyone help me with the translation? many thanks

but seriously i dont expect you to put your life on hold for me. but the fact that you said to me you are trying to stay away from girls just proves to me even more that you are the one for me and you are taking my feelings for you seriously. one day i promise we will be happy and together.